1. Why are you afraid of death?
2. How does considering your death influence your daily life?
3. What images come to mind when you consider death?
4. What do you want to accomplish before your death?
5. What conversations do you need to have before you die?
6. What role does spirituality play as you consider the end of your life?
7. Does this believe bring you peace or anxiety?
8. How do you expect to respond to the changes your body will undergo as you approach death?
9. What would provide peace as you take these final steps on your journey?