1. Who are your closest friends?
2. How do your friendships deepen?
3. What do you most appreciate about your friends?
4. How have you and your friends sacrificed for each other?
5. How do you develop trust within your friendships?
6. How do you experience care from your friends?
7. How do you express care for your friends?
8. Why do you have your current friendships?
9. How do your friends encourage your personal growth?
10. What friends have a negative impact on your life?
11. How do you encourage personal growth in your friends?
12. How do you have a negative impact on your friends?
13 What would need to happen for you to change some friendships for your good?
14. Why is your best friend, your best friend? (Cal Fussman)
15. Do your friendships generally survive conflict?
16. When did you fail a friend?
17. When did a friendship end badly?
18. How did you grow as a result of a failed friendship?
19. What is a friendship you miss?
20. When were you last awestruck with Wonder?
21. How can you diversify your circle of friends in the next 30 days?
22. Who is on the periphery of your circle of friends that you can draw into your circle?
23. How do you resolve conflict in your friendships?
24. What is a friendship that is waiting to be rekindled?
25. What is a favorite memory of friendship?
26. What is your advice? (Senator Frank X. Kelly)