1. How do you extend compassion to yourself?
2. What is your meditation practice?
3. Why did you start your practice?
4. What are your expectations for your practice?
5. How are you most encouraged by your practice?
6. What about your practice is the most challenging?
7. What results surprised you?
8. Who influences your practice?
9. What would it be like if you could accept life, this moment, exactly as it is? (Tara Brach)
10. How are focus, inspiration, and connectedness achieved during your practice?
11. What meditation methods have you tried and what were the results of each method?
12. What determines the length of your daily practice?
13. How do you explain meditation benefits to a stranger?
14. What meditation techniques do you still want to try?
15. What mental and physical impacts have been encountered as a result of meditating?
16. How has meditation expanded your vocabulary and imagination?
17. How has meditation influenced your compassion for those you encounter?
18. How has meditation allowed you to better understand yourself?
19. How was meditation awkward at the beginning?
20. How has your practice changed?