1. What are your primary metrics? (Frank Blake)
2. Why did you choose these particular metrics?
3. How often do you challenge the use of these metrics?
4. What is the metrics fatal flaw? (Frank Blake)
5. What metrics are you choosing to ignore?
6. Do those responsible for the metric results, have the power to influence the metric?
7. How do you know when it is time to retire a metric?
8. How is the end user's experience captured in the metric?
9. How is behavior influenced by the metric results?
10. What are the repercussions of succeeding or failing to meet the desired metric?
11. How seriously do you take the results of the metric?
12. What is the periodicity of your metric reviews?
13. How was the metric review periodicity determined, and how can it be improved?
14. What is the linchpin to fix your key metrics?
15. How is your metrics data utilized?