Author Ryan Holiday originally published a list of 12 Questions That Will Change Your Life in 2014, then followed up with 13 additional questions for reflection, in 2019. In the original posts, Ryan includes amplifying context to engage each question, and is worthy of reading. Links: 12 Questions; Additional Questions.
1. Who Do You Spend Time With?
2. Is This In My Control?
3. What Does Your Ideal Day Look Like?
4. To Be Or To Do?
5. If I Am Not For Me, Who Is? If I Am Only For Me, Who Am I?
6. What Am I Missing By Choosing To Worry or Be Afraid?
7. Am I Doing My Job?
8. What Is The Most Important Thing?
9. Who Is This For?
10. Does This Actually Matter?
11. Will This Be Alive Time or Dead Time?
12. Is This Who I Want To Be?
1. How can I be stronger for this?
2. What books changed your life?
3. Does anger make this better?
4. Am I being kind or clever?
5. Is this getting me closer to my ideal life?
6. Does this stop me from acting with justice, temperance, courage, or wisdom?
7. Why do I care what they think?
8. What if I said no?
9. Is this something only I can do?
10. Who owns who?
11. Where does this person fit into the world?
12. What am I working to get better at?
13. What can I let go of?